“Good Pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The pizza was good. The service was good. I was able to order a cheese pizza for my picky child, with no problem. The pizza was a reasonable price. The ambiance was nice enough for a second date, but not too fancy for kids.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I've had pleasant outdoor lunches at Pizzicato, since I work in the area. When I happen to be on lower Market Street this evening, I stopped in with a friend for dinner. Even though the restaurant was nearly empty, the service was almost non-existent. Every dish we ordered was amazingly bland, from flavorless calamari drizzled with unappetizing balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with cold marinated mushroom strips, to an equally flavorless eggplant pizza. We left unimpressed and unsatisfied. A shame.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Salmon. Was cooked perfectly and portion was large. Staff friendly would go back? I usually eat at the continental , but their portions are so small,I'm looking for a hot dog vendor after.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We enjoyed our food at this restaurant that appears to have taken over an old coffee shop. The setting wasn't so great. It was so loud, we could not have a conversation and our wait person had to shout over the crowd noise. My husband had a lovely pear salad except they forgot to put the pears in and ended up bringing us a plate with some pear slices on it. The antipasto appetizer was enough for two to share and I enjoyed their soup of the day.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We found this restaurant while having a walk in the neighborhood of our hotel. The food was excelent (with tasty pizzete and a very delicious salad). The service was very friendly too, so if we´d live in Philadelphia, we would come back very often!