“Good food at reasonable prices”

Harmony Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #1,689 of 4,359 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, American, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Connecticut
“Good food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Great tasting Chinese vegetarian food that is hard to differentiate from the real thing. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited June 2013

Salisbury, Maryland
“Veganicious”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I am a carnivore, I like my meat so rare, it moos when I cut it. That being said, I highly recommend this place. The food is crafted, so the familiar Chinese dishes we all know and love look and taste the same , even though it is all vegan.
I have been here and the sister Restaurant, Kingdom of Vegetarians, and I tell everyone to just go....Plus the dessert is also beyond incredible...This place is worth a traffic jam on the Schuylkill

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank KimVallejo
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“Amazing vegan find in Chinatown”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I was really impressed with the quality of the food at the Harmony Vegetarian restaurant in Philly Chinatown. My wife and I, 2 yr old and 4 yr old went there for dinner. We ordered the Dim Sum all you can eat special and was blown away! We started with soup, which was pretty standard, and then main course. They kept coming out with waves of food- dim sum, dumplings, vegetables, veggie pancakes, etc... The food and sauces were delicious! My two year old couldn't get enough!

The service was very friendly and, when we asked for scallion pancakes, they said no problem and provided us a plateful in minutes. They were very friendly to our little kids and very understanding when we had our inevitable messes and tantrums (kids mostly).

The decor is a little drab and location out of the way, but don't let it stop you from the great food!

• Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Tasty- even for non-vegetarians”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Good food and good service. I forgot it was all vegetarian. I will definitely go back. No more debating- go!

1 Thank Benni777
New Jersey
“Amazing vegan food”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places for dinner. We love the Sunday buffet. It's reasonably priced and has yummy choices. It can get a bit crowded at certain times and you may end up waiting for particular dishes to be replenished but it's worth the wait. If you have children in your group be advised that they charge the same amount for children as they do adults. For me that is the only downside. For an adult the prices are reasonable but for a child (especially a younger child that doesn't eat much) the prices are ridiculous. I now just order something small off of the menu for my daughter but it would be nice if she could get the buffet at a children's price.

1 Thank Angela C