“Outstanding vegetarian & vegan pizza, wings, cheesesteaks ...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Fremont, California
“Outstanding vegetarian & vegan pizza, wings, cheesesteaks ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Outstanding pizza, cheesesteaks, sandwiches, wings, cookies, deserts & designer sodas - all vegan and vegetarian! Our large group from the Hindu American Foundation has several pizzas - the ones with tomato sauce were really good as you could taste the tomatoes well. The wings were good - I liked the BBQ sauce. And the cheesesteak was also very good. This is a place to return to for good food without the fancy trimmings. The service was pleasant & fast. They were able to accommodate our very large group.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
“Totally fooled me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've eaten here twice, and if I lived in Philadelphia I would totally eat here more! I had a cheesesteak that actually CRUSHED my cheesesteak craving, for a Vegan place... this place NAILED IT when it came to taste and texture.

Fiance' took me for pizza, and their mushroom pizza was the BEST pizza I have ever had in my entire life.

• Visited September 2013
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Great Pizza Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Really loved this Vegan pizza place in Philadelphia. Generous portions and friendly staff. Will definitely stop again the next time we are in Philadelphia

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazingly delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Bought a seitan cheesesteak today (as I've done a few times since I learned about it recently). Add mushrooms and onions with rosemary and their other spices....Well, it was utterly delicious!

Wish I lived closer, as I'd end up there practically daily.

Philadelphia, PA
“Best Vegan Pizza and Cheesesteaks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

A vegetarian friend told me to try this place - a true pizza shop near South Street in Philly. It's not fancy, with a few tables and a clean bathroom. But it sure is good.

I am vegan, and my husband humors me by eating good vegan food, too! We stopped in one Saturday afternoon (around 2pm) and it quickly became PACKED with people. Seemed like locals, and man, it was a big crowd for mid-day.

We split the cheesesteak and an order of wings. We loved each and every bite. The roll they use for the steak so so good. You know the saying, the roll makes it! But in this case, it's good because of what's inside the roll, too!

Our snack that afternoon was a taste test of sorts. We came back later in the month to pick up a large order for our annual holiday party, attended by all non-Vegans. We drove more than 30-minutes to get the food and it was worth it!

We treated party-goers to three pizzas, all three kinds of wings and cheesesteaks. My family and friends who NEVER eat vegan (some are not sure what vegan is) LOVED all of the food. There were no wings or steaks left over. They were amazed by the food and the taste.

Cannot wait to take a drive back to Blackbird Pizza soon.

• Visited December 2013