“Wow! A Vegan Pizzeria!”

Dining options: Delivery
Miami, Florida
“Wow! A Vegan Pizzeria!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Blackbird Pizzeria was so good, I was wanting to pack it up and take the whole place back to Miami with me. Had a little trouble finding parking nearby but it was definitely worth the effort.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Really, really good”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went twice. I'd go again. I'll miss it.

This is really good food. It happens to be vegan, but it's totally delicious.

The pizza is great. The seitan cheesesteak was delicious. The fries are really good.

I can't imagine you'd go wrong.

• Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Go eat here! Even if you aren't vegan!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Oh my gosh- My boyfriend, his sister, and I ate lunch here on my first trip to Philly. I really wish there was a place like this close to us in Dallas. Everything we ate was fantastic. We shared a slice of pizza, the rootbeer bbq wings, and cheesesteak (and I got a chocolate cookie that the cashier said she ate almost every day and I could believe her- it was delish). I have never had vegan wings before and they were outstanding, delicious, wonderful! All of the food we tried was absolutely delicious!! The entire menu is vegan, and as a vegan foodie I felt like I was in heaven. I couldn't have asked for a better lunch. The staff was really kind too, which is always a bonus at any place you travel to. If I lived in Philly it would be hard to not eat here every day - that is how GOOD the food is. You must go eat here, even if you aren't vegan! The whole restaurant is probably 10 tables, kinda hole in the wall place- but don't be fooled by the atmosphere if you're the snobby restaurant type, otherwise you'll miss out.

• Visited May 2014
Fremont, California
“Outstanding vegetarian & vegan pizza, wings, cheesesteaks ...”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Outstanding pizza, cheesesteaks, sandwiches, wings, cookies, deserts & designer sodas - all vegan and vegetarian! Our large group from the Hindu American Foundation has several pizzas - the ones with tomato sauce were really good as you could taste the tomatoes well. The wings were good - I liked the BBQ sauce. And the cheesesteak was also very good. This is a place to return to for good food without the fancy trimmings. The service was pleasant & fast. They were able to accommodate our very large group.

• Visited March 2014
“Totally fooled me!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've eaten here twice, and if I lived in Philadelphia I would totally eat here more! I had a cheesesteak that actually CRUSHED my cheesesteak craving, for a Vegan place... this place NAILED IT when it came to taste and texture.

Fiance' took me for pizza, and their mushroom pizza was the BEST pizza I have ever had in my entire life.

• Visited September 2013