“It's just a chain restaurant”
Review of Sbarro

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Baltimore, Maryland
“It's just a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

They sell Italian food and soda. You ask for what you want, they heat it up and there you go. My issue with them was I asked for it to go three times. Guess what, still got it on a tray. Oh well. The spinach and broccoli pizza was ok. Just needed something after walking all morning.

• Visited August 2014

Linden, New Jersey
“Rubber Pizza. Tourist Trap”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were waiting for the philadelphiasightseeingtours bus and decided to get a snack.This was the worse food I ever ate. Pizza was terrible. Stromboli was a mass of slightly melted cheese. The 20 oz. water was 2.69 + tax. Save your stomach, your money, your time for something else. Philadelphia is full of great places to eat. Unfortunately, Sbarro's, located in the Bourse Bldg., isn't one of them.

• Visited April 2014
New York, NY
“Exemplifies the very worst in service”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

The day manager must view arguing and mistreating customers as a sport. He seemed to relish instigating arguments with two patrons in line in front of me. Simply wanting to grab a slice during a busy work day, I tried hard to avoid engaging with this difficult individual. His response to extreme politeness was a curt, unwelcoming attitude. Perhaps the most unfriendly and unwelcoming fellow I have encountered in some time. The pizza was typical Sbarro fare, which is mediocre at best. Only frequent this location in the old Bourse building if you are interested in shoddy treatment.

• Visited January 2014
Waipahu, Hawaii
“DON'T GO HERE! UNABLE TO GIVE NO DOTS”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

The man that works here is super rude. Acted like he did me a favor to get me a slice of pizza. I purchased a combo which can be upgraded to a second slice for $3 more. He argued with me for the additional 59 cents. That should have been my walk away moment, but I purchased anyway. My wife really wanted pizza. He takes these cold soggy slices of pizza with his nasty hand and THROWS them into his oven. One upside down. When he takes them out, both are burnt and cold in the middle. The bright side? They were crispy. More arguments. I am calling the corporate office tomorrow and lodging a formal complaint tomorrow morning. I hope they all aren't like him.