“Great Blizzards - nice staff member”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen Chestnut St.
Ranked #89 of 101 Dessert in Philadelphia
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had the Blizzard special - buy one get another for 99 cents. So we had a great deal :) the blizzards were yummy - I had the Hawaiian and my wife had the chocolate pecan turtle. The staff member was very courteous. In fact, he waited till my wife went to the restroom and came back so that he could prepare hers - so it was fresh, creamy and just right.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The same guy was working both nights that we went. He was fast, polite and a hard worker. It tasted like every other Dairy Queen that I have been to which made me happy. He apologized for our wait, but I didn't think we waited that long considering he was the only one making the desserts.