“Nice Sports Bar !!!!!!”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 4,509 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: South Philadelphia
Description: Opened in 2003, South Philly's largest sports bar is conveniently located within walking distance to the South Philadelphia Sports Complex. This 24,000 square feet location on Packer Avenue features two huge bars and plenty of TVs including an 18' showpiece that is perfect for watching any great sporting event! South Philly also has three private rooms with the capability to handle any special occasion, small or large. Pre-game, post-game, or during the game...join us for the best in game experience in Philadelphia at the #1 sports bar in America.
Reviewed 4 August 2013

If you are looking for a casual place to hang out this is it. The waitresses are there with a smile and everyone seems very friendly. One thing that caught my attention was the enormous television in the corner,it has to be 10 feet across. We ordered a variety of food and everyone seemed very happy with their choices. The burgers are 1/2 pounders and the crabcakes are out of this world. Very enjoyable experience !!!!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Everyone kept telling me that I had to try Chickie's & Pete's, so I did.... TWICE!
The services was great, but I was not impressed with the food. I thought I just had bad luck the first night, which is why I went back the second time. The second time was worst. The restaurant didn't have a variety on the menu. I would go back for drinks and entertainment, but not food. The restaurant is known for it's seafood, which I didn't try.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stop by , after a Phillies games (07/08/13) , close to the sports complex , we like the food ( don't miss the crab fries ) , tons of drinks , flats screens , good place to spend some time after a game .

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Title really says it all. Chickie's has really good food. I do find it a tad over priced though. It is a fun sports bar environment. I typically spend a lot more on food than drinks here. You can get some good deals on drinks which is great. But it is always funny when 6 beers cost you less than an appetizer!

Thank J. C
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Local here... weather in the wells fargo center or if you happen to be close to one. Go to this Philly tradition place and get crab fries. You will not be disappointed!