“Perfect pizza and tomato pies”

Tony’s Famous Tomato Pie
Ranked #2,495 of 4,523 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: All meals are made with fresh ingredients. We offer our famous Tony's Tomato Pie! You should come try it for yourself. You won't regret.
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My family has been going to Tonys since it opened. Their pizza is the best in Philly and never knew what a tomato pie was until my dad brought me there as a little kid. Their prices are low, but not at the expense of quality.

Reviewed 5 August 2010

I ordered take out pizza from Tony's after hearing such great things. The thin crust pizza was AWESOME! However, the person behind the counter was so rude. Hopefully that was not a representation of Tony's customer service in general. The place was packed when I went in to order. That's probably a good sign. As far as the pizza, I've never heard a bad thing from anyone. It's definitely a local favorite.

Reviewed 16 June 2010

Been going to Tony's all of my life, and still enjoy every visit. Their tomato pie is the best!! I've moved from the area (about a half hour drive away), and I still come back pretty regularly just for Tony's. That should give you an indication of how good their pizza is. A must have if you are in the area. As a bonus, they offer half price tomato pies monday and wednesday night starting at 6pm.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Limerick, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 November 2007

By far my favorite place for pizza.
If you go get the Tomato Pie ( Chesse on the bottom, sauce on top, really thin crust)...yummy!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 July 2007

Tony's is a neighborhood institution in Northeast Philadelphia's Mayfair section. The tomato pie is, quite simply, the best. Their new bruschetta pie is to die for - absolutely delicious.

Tony's features a great bar with the best and friendliest bartenders I've ever met. They never seem to forget you (or your favorite drink) once they've met you. Special Kudos to Brian and Ryan.

1  Thank LDV24