“The best place in the world ”

The New Deck Tavern
Ranked #297 of 4,629 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: University City
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place good cervise ..the best hamburgers . awesome everything is very good nachos quesadillas , crad dip wuuaaa awesome exelent cervice

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife is an Alumni of UPENN and while she was in school we had gone to New Deck many times and also had great service. The food is typical bar food but the atmosphere makes up it. A great stop for lunch or to just grab a few drinks.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I ate dinner here twice and thought the meals were good and the prices also very good. I had the Shepherds Pie one night and the Monterey Chicken another night. My wife had 2 different salads and enjoyed them both although I don't remember which ones she had. Wine was also reasonable and good.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great social atmosphere - great place to watch a sporting event. Food was good. Apple dessert was great. Had free peanuts as well

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We selected this restaurant since the menu was interesting and the beer selection met our tastes; Madison was an excellent waitress who was patient and very informative. Before we left we noticed someone getting served the crab dip which enticed us to return the next evening; which was very good, the cheese steak egg rolls were also very good.