“Nice, fresh raw oysters”
Review of Pearl's

Pearl's
Ranked #487 of 4,359 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Burke, Virginia, United States
“Nice, fresh raw oysters”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Located inside the famous Reading Terminal, a must tour for every Philadelphia visit, Pearl's Oyster Bar serves up the freshest oysters and phenomenal seafood platters inside the Terminal. The Terminal is also a gourmet treat for both eating and purchasing food items. Pearl's oysters are seasonal. The day we were there, we had Blue Point (a staple and, to me, an okay oyster), and Cape May oysters which had a delicious complexity similar to a Belon, which are my favorites. Pearl's is cash only. So be prepared.

Visited May 2014

Gunnison, Colorado
“Yum”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was distracted by distracting business conversation but this place was awesome – amazing service and amazing food. I got the gourmet-est oatmeal I’ve ever had and shared decadent banana & whipped cream French toast with my breakfast partner. I was also served as much coffee as I wanted.

• Visited April 2014
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Fun Place to Visit”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

After perusing the many food temptations in the market, it was impossible not to give in and give our taste buds a treat. My lunch partner and I decided on Pearl's. She had oyster stew and I had the mussels. We both agreed the broth on both selections was excellent. Living in the suburbs, we're planning a return visit very soon.

• Visited January 2014
Northampton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice lunch counter seafood at Reading Terminal Market, fresh and quick and delis...”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We sampled the fried oyster sliders, fish tacos, and salmon burger with were all very good with a side of the Old Bay dusted house made potato chips. Pearl's Oyster Bar is a great place to grab lucy in downtown Philly.

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not my first pick at RTM”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this place in the reading terminal market. Sat at the counter and service was good. Food was very average. I had the clam chowder. It was lacking clams and was just alright. I also had the fish tacos. They were huge for $10 and came with a salad. Good deal. They were spicy but pretty good. Overall, I'd try somewhere else next time.

• Visited November 2013