“Best halal food in east coast”

Saad's Halal Restaurant
Ranked #582 of 4,369 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Neighbourhood: University City
Neighbourhood: University City
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
“Best halal food in east coast”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I had a chance to eat here with friends in November, what a great place, I would say, best and most affordable halal food in east coast. One can get local food, but halal - great treat for all.. The environment is very good and clean... Highly recommended to everyone...

1 Thank KMAOmar

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Phila
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quality food for less”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I buy their chicken maroush on a regular basis. The ingredients are fresh and the taste is great. The white sauce is tasty but I find that a little too fatty so I ask for light. The lamb and falafel sandwiches are also very good

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Zehao H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must eat here!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I came here 2 weeks ago, and had to come here again (2 hr drive) to satisfy my craving! The spices/tang of the sauce on the chicken maroosh is perfect and the cheesesteak is cooked to perfection. Top it off with the Turkish yogurt drink and aahhh..
Drawback is parking.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ikhan3
State College, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food in a lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here recently with a recommendation from a friend so we tried it out and I enjoyed it quite a bit! I had the chicken wrap that comes with lettuce, tomatoes and their garlic sauce, it was delicious :) The first thing you do when you walk in is order, then they call your name when your food is ready and then it's time to sit down and enjoy! I would recommend this place to anyone who likes Mediterranean food and is in the area.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GizemU
Los Angeles, California
“Brings memories... Good ones...”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I used to come here every often. I really loved this place. They have some tasty shawarma sandwiches and falafel. Even the cheesesteak they have tastes good. Saad is also a good guy, very kind and always called me by my name (I was a regular customer there).

• Visited August 2012