“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Beautiful Hotel”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This hotel was absolutely stunning from the lobby to the rooms everything was amazing. I checked in on January 31, 2014 and was blown away by how professional and pleasant the desk clerk was (I believe her last name was King). I got to my room and it was incredible spacious and clean (which has not always been my experience at Courtyards). The location was great for anyone going to a sporting event, working in the area, or just needs a peaceful weekend getaway; unfortunately I was there to party so it wasn't the best location for me. I work in the hospitality industry and I'm a pretty tough critic when it comes to hotels but I would definitely give this hotel 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Travler1550

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Hudson Valley, NY
Reviewed 19 January 2014

As I write this review, the hotel is only 12 days old! It's right near the sports complex. When you travel to the end of Broad Street you think you are lost but you are not. You have to go through the Navy Yard gate. Ask for view of the stadiums. You will also see the city in the background too. The room and bathroom are very modern and tastefully decorated. And, you are only 15-20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia. You will need a car or taxi to take you to the hotel. I did not inquire if there is any shuttle service available. Not sure? I will be sure to stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank DHudsonValley
Travellers also viewed these Philadelphia hotels
Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
The Windsor Suites
#6 of 86 in Philadelphia
City Center East
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing

Been to Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard

Property: Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard
Address: 1001 Intrepid Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1227
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard 3*
Experience modern style and historic charm in this dynamic city hub when you stay at our new, LEED-certified and eco-friendly hotel in Philadelphia's South neighborhood, the Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard. Located just four miles from Center City, our hotel is the first in The Navy Yard's dynamic urban development offering a unique campus environment with a dedication to sustainability. Experience our state-of-the-art lobby and The Bistro – offering all-day dining, an evening bar and The Navy Yard's only Starbucks®. You'll also enjoy our South Philadelphia hotel's inviting, flexible spaces where you can work or relax. Tap into the free Wi-Fi throughout our Philadelphia South hotel, or get the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard technology. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your visit to our hotel's South Philadelphia accommodations is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.