“wow!!!”

88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“wow!!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We showed up on no notice for a show, and there was no seating left. So the club put a table next to the trombone player! We were virtually on stage, but not directly in the face of the music, so it was fantastic. We met the band and had a blast. This is a great club to listen to really fine musicians. The band was awesome.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Bruce M

Hinesville, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun! Great Music”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I visited Chris' on a whim after getting off of work early in August to listen to the Elizabeth Ross ensemble. I am a professional musican and singer myself and performed here once before during college. Very nice evening. VERY strong rum and diet coke, but the service was friendly, outgoing, detail-oriented, and the music was of course fabulous. Love this place and can;t wait to visit it again when I'm back in PA!

Visited August 2012
Connecticut
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great food ok music”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This is the second time I visited this jazz club. The food is always great but the band not so much....I didn't love the music but the food was great! I would definitely go again!

Visited May 2013
“Good place to listen a good jazz”
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

A friendly and good place to go to drink good beers at the counter and listen to greatful musicians playing a very good jazz music!!! I loved and I'll come back!!!

Connecticut
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Well worth the price”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The show and food were outstanding. I highly recommend the apple salad and the shrimp and grits. YUMMO!!! It's a must see. Everyone was super nice and it's a classy place.

Visited November 2012