“Welcome to Philadelphia!”
Review of Seventh Street B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philadelphia
Seventh Street B&B
Ranked #15 of 25 Philadelphia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

The B&B is placed on South Street,Philly's version of Bourban Street in New Orleans:bars,restaurant,eclectic shops.City center is few minutes walk from here. Steve,the owner, is a very kind guy who can explain you everything about Philly:we have really appreciated his reccomendation on what to see and where to eat.Room oa huge (we have an entire floor!) and the king size bed is fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank silviv81

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I travelled to Philadelphia and stayed at Steven's Seventh Street B&B in early April 2013. I had the third floor to myself and it was warm, clean and comfortable. Steven was very accommodating and always able to offer places to go or easier ways of getting around. Breakfast was always served on time and I had heaps to choose from. I would definitely recommend staying here and enjoying all that Philadelphia (and Steven) has to offer!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank YogiBearVisiting
Reviewed 9 September 2012

After reading all the reviews about 7th street B&B my partner and I decided to give it a try.... It certainly lives up to it's reputation and then some! Our room and bathroom were meticulously clean,comfortable and beautiful. Steven our host was a complete sweetheart, so accommodating & helpful. He had incredible suggestions on how to make the most of your time in Philly and is extremely knowledgeable of city. I can't recommend this place enough ... You will not be disappointed! Best place in Philly I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Glendah11218
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have just read a number of the reviews and fully endorse what is said. Steve is a most charming and helpful host. We stayed in the 3rd floor rooms and found them comfortable, clean and quiet.
You probably could not find a better place to stay in Philly.
Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: Third floor is fine.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bluesapphire_7
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My wife and I stayed in the top floor rooms for 5 nights. The rooms were very comfortable and everywhere was nice and clean. Steve is an excellent host - very welcoming and knowledgable about things to do in Philly. The location of the b&b is good with South Street very close by and some very good restaurants very close too. The walk to central Philly is enjoyable and doesn't take too long.

All in all, thesis an excellent place to stay in Philly offering good value for money.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Steve is an excellent host- very helpful and accommodating. We stayed at 7th St for three nights during my son's graduation. We had the whole third floor. It was quiet, clean and restful. The B&B is near bus and subway lines for access to other parts of the city.
Steve provides a expansive breakfast for his quests. It rained during all of our visit, and he lent me an umbrella. Great guy!
We will be back when we return to Philly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2012

My wife and I stayed here for four nights a couple of weeks ago. We had the third floor to ourselves. Steve is a great host with an encyclopedic knowledge of Philadelphia. His little dog Archie is cute as the dickens. The location can't be beat. We honestly can't imagine staying anywhere else if we ever find ourselves in Philly again. Do yourself a favor and book here, as this is great value for your money.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple