“Elegant”
Review of Estia

Estia
Reserve with OpenTable
Estia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Transit: Septa & Patco
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Elegant”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is my go-to Greek restaurant when I want to impress someone. Always great dishes and wonderful staff.

Visited March 2014

Albany, New York
“Perfect service and wonderful food”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our son's film was being shown at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival and we had dinner at Estia with his co-director, his parents and a few friends before the event. It is hard to find a restaurant that can seat 10 people, get everyone's orders straight and serve excellent food to all. Estia managed it perfectly. Our server, Deena, was the consummate professional -- explaining the dishes, making recommendations and remembering the details of each order. The food was delicious. We ordered a range of appetizers (the fried eggplant and zucchini was the favorite, thin slices with a tzadeki dip) and entrees. My halibut was terrific as were my son's lamb chops. Others raved about the sea bass and tuna. The meal was fairly expensive but an excellent value. I would definitely recommend Estia.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Laurie S
Dallas
“Contemporary Greek and wonderful.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had a great meal of contemporary adaptations of Greek classics. The service was a bit dicey, because it is a place with lots of repeat customers and sometimes us newbies get lost in the bustle.

Visited June 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Greek Food Gone Upscale”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

On June 17, 2014, I dined at Estia. This is a must for those who like Greek and Mediterrean style food. Due to my Lebanese mother and Greek father, I grew up on this food with it was in-house ethnic. It from the home to the ethnic restaurants the village atmosphere. I think the food went downhill at some point in those restaurants. Estia has revived it with a flair. The menu offers a super selection. Nice wine list too. I had chicken and my habibi had skewer shrimps done to perfection. She likes seafood. We had just returned from New Orleans. She was disappointed. Estia made her happy. The waiters have to pass a food knowledge test. Our waiter showed his knowledge. My chicken and rice were well done, pleasing to the palate and eye. The same can be said for my Habibti's shrimp. The chef showed his/her skills and understanding of this ethnic food Make your reservation and go for this upscale Med food in an upscale atmosphere. Happy dining.

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Terrific Food/Good Ambience”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We really thoroughly enjoyed our time here and think that you will too, For more pictures and commentary, check out www.gustatori.com.

• Visited June 2014