“CAN'T SUPPORT ALL!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“CAN'T SUPPORT ALL!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Total Serenity Day Spa was not at all total serenity. An appointment was scheduled about a month in advance for this weekend. As I arrived, frontt desk recepetionist was not pleasant. I provided name and time of an appointment, she quickly told me that I have a charge due to missed appointment in February, which was strange because I did not schedule for February appointment. Another staff person reviewed information on computer and told the other receptionist it was ok, but nothing was said to me until I asked is everything ok? No apology or acknowledgment of any wrong doing on their part from the first receptionist who mentioned the $25 charge. We were given tea to drink as we waited. Coat check staff came for our belongings in a tank top and pants which did not follow suit with the staff's uniformity of black shirt and pants. As we're sipping on tea, there's a man sitting down on his phone who I assumed was boyfriend of person in pedicure chair. I was WRONG it was staff, the manicurist/pedicurist. This staff person was so busy socializing on cell that he was not aware that he had another appointment. The masseuse comes back and again thrown off because now the coat check person is the masseuse (not dressed in spa attire). No doors to the spa rooms, compartmentalized by draped material. music was sooooooo LOUD! that you forget that you are in a spa. Massage was fine, however, the massage could have been more professional. Now the spa "experience" is over, no water or fruit provided by the masseuse for replenishment. Now the masseuse is cleaning the area. I now question if the masseuse was a licensed masseuse or just a family member who needed a job from being on vacation for some time. Walk back to the reception area, had to ask for glasses for a "couple" of glasses of water because the "water area" was not replenished for customers. The staff at receptionist desk after the service was unprofessional, no eye contact, unable to provide answers on questions relative to the spa?????!?!?!?!. I DO NOT RECOMMEND! even if it's the last spa in the world. Can not support "all" businesses.

Visited April 2014