My new husband and I stayed at the Bella Vista for 2 nights during our honeymoon. It was in a great location and close to a lot of really great restaurants (Dante & Luigi's is at the end of the block and South Street is very close by). We stayed in the Magnolia suite which was nice- it had it's own bathroom, kitchen, living room area with a hide-a-bed couch for 1 or 2, and a really comfy bed. There were only a couple of things that we weren't fans of, one being the really bad coffee in the cupboard and the other being the fact that we didn't see our hosts at all after we got brought up to our room the first day. Other than that it was cheap, clean, and close to everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When guests enter this stately Philadelphia town home they are immersed in an inviting world full of character. A complement of antique furnishings, eclectic design, and decorative art, wonderful colors all make for a truly unique and wonderful place to call your Home Away From Home. You will be just a short stroll to many of the city's historic sites, museums, the central business district, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and the Avenue of the Arts which boast the Kimmel Center, Wilma Theater and the Academy of Music. Just up the street you can visit the Hip South Street Entertainment District that offers more than 75 restaurants, 150 stores, theaters and nightclubs. South Street is adjacent to Penn's Landing Water Front along Columbus Boulevard where you will find more restaurants, history, boating and nightlife. Oh, and by the way don't forget to visit Geno's and Pat's Steaks located in the world famous Italian Market just around the corner. Bella Vista is the home to some of the country's oldest and best Italian restaurants. There are also many fine French, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Mexican and Lebanese restaurants that offer a menu that is ready for your feast. Ah Bella Vista. You will smell the aroma of daily fresh baked Italian Bread from Sarcones Bakery and the Sweet Pastry Aroma coming from Isgro's Baking their world famous cannolis and the Saloon Bakery's preparation of their delicious treats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Philadelphia Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Bella Vista Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bella Vista b&b