Spent the weekend. I can honestly say that from the time I called to reserve and spoke to the woman manager, we have been completely satisfied.
I saw the pics and reviews before I booked. I was not worried. Our room was on the top floor and had a deck. THIS was GREAT! How could you beat your own private deck in the morning and evening. The room was charming and maybe a bit "quirky" as one guest used, but CLEAN is what I like and it was. No odor or not one bug seen. I loved the fact that we knew we were staying in an older building, and it was just fine.
If I wanted fancy, I would have gone center city, its not what I wanted. I needed a clean place in that neighborhood and got it. You can not beat the rates either. It has a lot of charm and antiques, I am very satisfied with the all the amenities it provided. There was more than enough to eat for you in the a.m. water,juice,coffee,milk,cereal,tea.bagels and muffins. All provided by staff and stocked each a.m. Quality toweling and a great hot shower.
I LOVED the fact that there aren't many people around and its very quiet and relaxing.
Bed was comfortable and slept well.
I would recommend this place. I am planning on returning.
Its a row house made into a B&B, very simple and relaxing. Give it a try.
P.S. I had a question while there on a weekend, left a message for the manager and she repsonded immediately via telephone. We are 100% satisfied!
Bathroom was spotless with h
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When guests enter this stately Philadelphia town home they are immersed in an inviting world full of character. A complement of antique furnishings, eclectic design, and decorative art, wonderful colors all make for a truly unique and wonderful place to call your Home Away From Home. You will be just a short stroll to many of the city's historic sites, museums, the central business district, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and the Avenue of the Arts which boast the Kimmel Center, Wilma Theater and the Academy of Music. Just up the street you can visit the Hip South Street Entertainment District that offers more than 75 restaurants, 150 stores, theaters and nightclubs. South Street is adjacent to Penn's Landing Water Front along Columbus Boulevard where you will find more restaurants, history, boating and nightlife. Oh, and by the way don't forget to visit Geno's and Pat's Steaks located in the world famous Italian Market just around the corner. Bella Vista is the home to some of the country's oldest and best Italian restaurants. There are also many fine French, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Mexican and Lebanese restaurants that offer a menu that is ready for your feast. Ah Bella Vista. You will smell the aroma of daily fresh baked Italian Bread from Sarcones Bakery and the Sweet Pastry Aroma coming from Isgro's Baking their world famous cannolis and the Saloon Bakery's preparation of their delicious treats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Philadelphia Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Bella Vista Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bella Vista b&b