“The Philly South Street Sultan of Cheesesteak”

Ishkabibble's Eatery
Ranked #135 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Chesapeake, Virginia
“The Philly South Street Sultan of Cheesesteak”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This place is wit, wit'out, whateva, bing bang beautiful, and the best I've had on South street, which means THE CHEESE STEAK WORLD. Gotta Make the road trip back ASAP!

• Visited July 2013

Evansville, Indiana
“SO Good!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went to the sitdown restaraunt on South St and the atmosphere was excellent. Such a diverse atmosphere with a welcoming feel. I enjoyed how relaxed and social it was with open windows to still see the movement of the city streets. The food was so great! I was so glad to experience a original Philly Steak!

• Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“"So Good"”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I have eaten here many times. We love the cheese steaks. There are many places in the city of Philly to go to, but ishkabibble's has the best one. Prices are comparable to any other place. But their cheesesteak is clearly one of the best I have had. And they just opened a 2nd new, larger location a few blocks away.

Millersville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food Spot!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My boyfriend and I have stayed in Philly a few times and we usually go to the main cheesesteak spots but this time we decided to try something different! Which I was glad! The people were so nice for starters and all the food was great! And no we didnt just get the usual we tried quite a few things while we were there! Mozarella sticks, chicken tenders, chicken cheesesteaks & philly cheesesteaks, crab cakes, fries, I could go on haha! We enjoyed it so much that we went there all 3 days we were in town! Crowded because its a little spot but dont let that discourage you! Its definitely worth a couple minute wait! We will be back for sure!!!

• Visited May 2014
Maryland
“Good Cheesesteak”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Cheese steak was on point. Def and authentic Philly Cheesesteak. Interesting little sub shop with celebrity pics all over the walls. Jammed packed with people, there is limited seating at the counter but, that doesn't matter because once you see those cheesesteaks being made in front of your eyes and the smells that go through that place, is more than enough. Great food. Oh don't forget the cheese fries.

• Visited November 2013