“Great food good value”
Review of Vintage

Vintage
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 4,509 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We picked this bar at random looking for a quiet meal and drink in Philadelphia. It turned out to be the perfect spot, excellent food (calamari, veggie burger) and wine at really good prices with friendly helpful staff and a nice ambiance. Such a welcome change after recent NY dining. Thank you we will be back

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We were in Philadelphia at dinner time without a reservation and found ourselves knocking on restaurant doors on 13th St looking for a table. We found one at Vintage. As a bonus, we found it was restaurant week. We each ordered the restaurant week prix fixe with pairings. We enjoyed the pate and bruschetta, followed by really nice squash soup, then mussels, gnocchi, braised short rib. We had lovely wines and espresso. For dessert my husband had the profiteroles and I had the creme Brule which was very nice and intensely vanilla. The atmosphere was cozy and service was attentive. We really enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I recently visited Vintage for an early NYE out. The service
was relaxed yet professional. We enjoyed some great flights of wine and
ordered all 3 courses for a very enjoyable meal. The value is excellent by Center City Philadelphia market rates and the informed, friendly staff assure a return visit.

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Great selection of wine and good selection of appetizer food, entrees selection is limited but the one I had was a great value.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was staying at the Marriott a few blocks away and looking for a comfortable place to eat alone.
The service was great - I had the squash soup and oredered a burger the low carb way (no bun, no fries, side salad) and they brought it just as I ordered.
I had the 'happy hour' Pinot Noir and Cab... both were fine. If I had wanted better I could have ordered off the wine menu.
Also a smalll thing, but when I'm ready to go I hate waiting for the bill - they were right on it.
All-in-all a good experience with great service.