“Sooo worth the noodles”

Neighbourhood: City Center East
New Jersey
“Sooo worth the noodles”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and can't begin to explain the majesty that is the duck noodle soup. There are a ton of noodles in a flavorful broth, chunks of duck and it's great. Got a veggie stir fried noodles, curry dumplings, and chicken soup too.
The noodles are great, hearty and plentiful. A bowl is like 6.50, an the service is pretty good too. We're definitely going back.

1 Thank Sunrize119

• Korean first
Ann Arbor
“Tasty noodles at a great price”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We went on Saturday during a long weekend so the place was completely packed. We didn't have to wait for a table since we went in about 4 pm, but by the time we were leaving, the line was out the door and down the street!

The service was quick and the hand-drawn noodles were served in enormous bowls with tasty broth. This place is located on Race Street in Chinatown, a very short walk from the convention center and major hotels.

Warning: If you finish your entire bowl of noodles and the broth all by yourself, you might end up feeling just a too full by the time you get ready to leave!

• Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent noodles and friendly waitstaff”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went here on a friend's recommendation and were not disappointed. It was my family's (mother-in-law, two small kids) first visit to a noodle house, and the server was very patient and precise in describing the dishes. We didn't get to watch the noodles being made as closely as we would have liked. The restaurant itself is small and clean. The noodles themselves were delicious. The soup broths were excellent, the sauces for other dishes a little more ordinary. I recommend the roast duck soup.

• Visited April 2014
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Delicious Value”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a fantastic deal- huge bowls of noodles in broth for about $7 a bowl. Easy to walk to and lots to see in the adjacent area.

Visited April 2014
California
“Comfort Food At Its Best”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Oh how I wish CA had a place like this. While my lunch buddy had the hand pulled noodle soup with beef tendon (the best!!!), I ate the shaved noodle soup with roast pork (cha siu in CA terminology). While my soup was large in portion and great to eat on a snowy day, the beef tendon had the better broth and nice chunky pieces of tendon. If you're a tendon fan, this is the place. Personally, I haven't had tendon like that since Italy in 2010. Whether hand pulled or shaved, the noodles are definitely the star of the place and have that nice bite to it that you get when they're handmade. Originally, I was going to share 1 bowl of soup and try a stir-fry dish, but my companion had no intention of sharing and wanted a soup bowl to himself. Because we ate during the non-rush hour and on a snowy day, the crowds were non-existent. At the beginning of lunch, I asked for a slice of fresh ginger to chew on because my stomach was feeling queasy from the lurching bus ride over and the waitress readily complied asking if I needed more. For me, the waitress's concern (which from my experience is anomalous in a Chinese restaurant) bumped my rating up to 5 stars.

• Visited February 2014