“Good place for Vegan options” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Soy Cafe

Soy Cafe
Ranked #1,673 of 4,265 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good place for Vegan options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

This is a neat little place in an old building ... its nothing special, per say -- so don't go with a lot of expectations .... (the place looks like a hipster hangout) ... but for me, it was a nice to find a place that values vegan options .... the BBQ wrap and cheesesteak wrap were delicious ... I understand they make their own Soy Milk but I did not try this .... will definitely go back!

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Soy Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

This cute little, dog-friendly café is the perfect lunch spot. When I’m in the area, I always stop in to get my fool-proof order. I start off with the Milli Vanilla smoothie which is a silky blend of peaches, bananas, vanilla, soy milk and honey. I recently started drinking soy milk and I can honestly say, this is the closest you’ll get to a healthy milkshake. It’s not overly sweet or icy. I’m pretty sure my whole body is smiling after leave this café. For lunch, my favorite is the Scallion Tuna Salad on whole wheat. They make the tuna salad fresh to order!! I honestly can’t tell that they use soy mayo and soy cheese. My senses have been deceived because they taste so much like the dairy counter parts. Soy cafe use this house made garlic mustard on the sandwich that adds an amazing zesty tang. After writing this review, I am pretty sure I need to go there for lunch today…

• Visited September 2011