“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Three Monkeys Cafe

Three Monkeys Cafe
Ranked #509 of 4,461 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Pick your Habitat..Victorian Dining Room, Old World Cafe or Tropical Tree Bar and Patio. Three monkeys is open at 7:00am 7 days a week. Breakfast Served until 11 Monday through Friday and Brunch until 2:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have been to Three Monkeys several times for dinner and have never had a bad meal. Most recent visit was for lunch. As it was a beautiful day we sat outside. Wonderful atmosphere, attentive service and great food.Drinks also good. Inside very victorian decor outside cute and lit up in evenings with an outside bar. Can get very crowed on weekends. Love the Wasabi crab cakes and fries are awesome.Today had santa fe mahi taco's which I loved! My friend had a caprese grilled cheese, but they forgot the basil. Only other complaint is lack of parking during lunch hours. It is across from a train station and had to park 2 blocks away and walk.Never had an issue in the evening.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I didn't know what to expect at a bar-type restaurant for Sunday brunch. I am happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised. I had pumpkin raviolis and my friend had apple walnut pancakes. Both were delicious!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Saturday at noon we stopped by for a lunch after having been to a funeral. They still had their breakfast menu up so we ordered Breakfast Enchiladas, and some Creme Cheesy french Toast!!! My wife and I are arguing which was the best! The Enchiladas had bacon, sausage, cheese, maybe scrappel too? It was with a cheesy sauce and it was great. My wife's French Toast was thick and layered with a cheescake like filling!!! Mamosa's and Bloodies were our bevs.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We stopped by 3 Monkey's after work yesterday and enjoyed a early dinner at their outside bar in the courtyard - the bar and courtyard remind me of bars in Key West and this is a nice place to relax and enjoy good drinks and really good food. We tried the specials of the day and were not disappointed - Brian the bartender at the Tree Bar outside was prompt, friendly and professional. This is a popular spot for commuters coming home from work becuase the train station is acrosss the street - what is great about 3 Monkey's is that there are 3 different areas to relax and enjoy your drinks or meal - the outside bar and courtyeard - the inside bar and dining area in the bar and a separte dining room on the other side of the inside bar -
We will be back soon to try some additional dishes -

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This is a sort of hidden away spot unless you regularly take the commuter train into town. It's across from a train station. I was told about it by a friend and enjoyed a very fine lunch there. It has an indoor and outdoor seating area. We sat outside. The food is meticulously prepared and delicious. I had the crab cake sandwich, which was a special, and my two friends had wraps. The waitress was friendly and efficient. Now that I know about it and where it is I will definitely be back. I want to try a burger, because I heard that is a specialty. Pricing is not cheap, but I consider it quite reasonable for the quality of the food you're getting. One caution. During the day parking can be an issue. There are several free, limited time spots, but if they're taken up then you have to park in the train lot, and those can be completely filled if you're going for lunch. Don't let this discourage you from going; you'll find a spot and the food is worth it.