Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
1,716 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastphiladelphia airportfree happy hourpark and flyshuttle serviceliving roomfree breakfastfree shuttlethe room was niceparkingatriumphlruby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2013

My husband, grandaughter and I got stuck in Philly because of a snowstorm. We decided to stay at Embassy Suites. I had been there in October and was extremely happy with the experience. The staff goes above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. I have stayed at a number of other hotels in the area and was the most impressed by Embassy. They did not let me down this time either. Although we were only there for 24 hours, it was a great experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2013

I am delighted to hear that my team took exceptional care of you and your family during your recent “snow storm” visit to the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences about your stay and have passed along your gracious comments to my team. It is gratifying to hear that our staff went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly to you.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We stayed here for one night after getting into Philly on a late flight. We were exhausted from traveling cross country and dealing with flight delays, etc. All we wanted was something to eat and a good night's sleep. We had booked a two double bed suite. We caught the courtesy shuttle to the hotel which is a nice service. The desk staff were helpful, but unfortunately the restaurant, room service were closed and the desk staff told us there wasn't anyone in the area who would deliver at midnight. We ended up eating frozen dinners from the convenience store. The room was ok - what I expect from an Embassy Suites. But the beds were too small! My daughter has a full/double sized bed at home and there is no way these beds were doubles! It was more like a glorified twin! My one daughter ended up sleeping on the sofa bed instead of sharing that tiny bed with her sister. We had to call down for bedding for the sofa bed, however, since there were no sheets/blankets/pillows for it anywhere. The bed my husband and I had was very uncomfortable and leaned to one side. In the morning, we had to get an extra towel because they only provided three bath towels (I had booked for four in a room). It just seemed like we were constantly having to ask for something.
There was also a large group staying in the hotel and they were quite noisy even at midnight. While you couldn't hear them in the bedroom of the suite, you could definitely here them in the living room.
The breakfast was good and again, the staff was helpful. Not sure I would stay here again - at least not with all four of us.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for very much for your feedback about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I apologize for any inconvenience that the size of our double beds caused you and also for the noise levels in the hotel. We are certainly a family friendly hotel and I am glad that you were able to utilize the sofa bed that is equipped in all of our guest suites. We take special care to share our expectations with each guest and have personnel on site to help us maintain an enjoyable environment for all of our guests. I also am sorry that there were not any open dining options after hours and am glad you were able to find something from our corner pantry.

I will share your comments with my team so that we can learn from your experience and improve in our service execution in the future. Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for your patronage and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

We were unfortunate enough to get a broken plane for our flight back to the UK so were sent here at 2 o'clock in the morning. That was the end of the bad news - the staff were first rate and the rooms were exceptionally well appointed and comfortable for the price point. Okay there was no view but we were only there the one night and everyone is right about the breakfast - much better than we were expecting.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am extremely pleased to hear that you felt our staff was top notch, your guest suite was comfortable and you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast. It is also fantastic to hear that you appreciated the great value that Embassy Suites has to offer.

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Excellent hotel staff and stay. Very convenient to Airport. Did the park and fly and overall it was smooth as silk. Less than 5 minute wait at the airport for the van.Rooms were very quiet and comfortable. Don't miss the breakfast!

Room Tip: Use the park and fly...well worth the price and no worry about traffic to the airport.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

It is wonderful it to hear how much you enjoyed our Park & Fly Package at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. We sure do appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay. It is fantastic to hear that your stay with us was comfortable, our staff was excellent and the shuttle was on time as expected.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

Overall: Hotel is very comfortable (one of 5 hotels in close proximity to each other), rooms are spacious and nice, beds comfortable, internet fast and hotel staff extremely helpful. Great place to stay if desiring quick access to/from airport and not too far (approx 8 miles to downtown Phili/25-min drive given traffic).

Embassy Suites seems to be one of the nicer hotels of the 5 (business companions stayed at Hampton next door) and the daily breakfast had very good selection and never crowded. Manager social every evening well attended, but never seemed crowded and a good selection of beverages to choose from – and few snacks (not enough or of quality to make a meal from). Shuttle seemed to be very responsive to needs of guests to get not only to airport but also to a close restaurant. I had car so never used it.

Parking use to be free – now charge $5.00/day and are installing a gate system soon to be in operation. There is a Ruby Tuesday within walking distance and nothing else close – so you will need a car to drive to other Phili type restaurants in the area. The gym is very small and not much room to move around – I still have trouble understanding why hotels do not invest in expanding these areas to accommodate the desire of guests to remain in shape. I would not run in the local area given traffic and proximity to areas that may not be safe to run into.

There is a WAWA gas station 2-min away where you can get snacks and groceries and a large grocery store approx 5/7 min drive (Island Ave). Next to the grocery store are numerous fast food restaurants. Also within a 10-min drive is Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak diner (39 East Oregon Avenue) that many locals recommended -- outstanding.

I would stay here again next time I’m in Phili – if hotel was full, would consider Hampton right next door.

Tip: When checking hotels, especially downtown Phili make sure you check the daily parrking rate. One hotel I parked at during the week (on Market Street) charged guests $45/day to park.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank FoxTravelers

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, our spacious suites, the comfortable beds and helpful staff.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We hope that you visit us again soon!