Just a quick business trip into Wilmington DE via Philly Airport. Stayed one night at the ES and not much to report other than the following observations.
1. Lobby 'Elixer' (water with fruit/veg) is a nice touch upon arrival. However, if your going to do it, do it at all hours and keep it maintained with fresh ice and fruit/veg. I arrived around 9 PM and found the water to be 'stale'.
2. Breakfast was good and to the point - not much in the way of creativity but then there should not be an expectation of anything special.
3. Shuttle service to the airport was effecient and fast
4. Liked the bath amenities - nice selection
5. FYI - there is a Ruby Tuesday restaurant within walking distance (weather permitting) for lunch/dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning accommodations at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport hotel are designed for your comfort. Unwind in the lush, tranquil atmosphere of the open-air atrium after a long day of business or leisure in Philadelphia during the Evening Reception*, featuring complimentary drinks and snacks. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast in the hotel's atrium, and additional on-site services such as a modern fitness center and an indoor pool. This hotel is less than a mile from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites