“Convenient stay”

Ranked #43 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Ocean Pines, Maryland
“Convenient stay”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the night before and after a recent trip. The shuttle to and from the airport was great. Both times (! ) there was a problem with our reservation. Both times it was handled efficiently and professionally. The room was spacious and clean although everything in the room was showing wear and should be replaced. We ate in the restaurant. The food was good and reasonably priced and the staff tries very hard to please. The new "rules" they have implemented regarding noise, partying and kids running loose has made a huge difference. I would not hesitate to stay here again !

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. It is gratifying to know that we achieved your hospitality expectations!

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for your patronage. We would be honored to host your return engagement.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I'm a Hilton brands guy. I almost always stay at Embassy or Homewood Suites. This time visiting Philadelphia to access the Children's Hospital, this hotel was as close as we could get, about 5 miles. The trip in and out was pretty easy. The breakfast and staff are excellent. The hotel is very quiet considering how close it is to the airport.

The strange thing was that the hotel was FULL of little kids. I mean they were quiet enough but they were everywhere, running around in bathing suites. The breakfast seemed a little like a "free for all". Kids and chaperones (?) were buzzing around the breakfast buffet and it was a little distracting and hectic.

Room Tip: Facing away from the airport was nice.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay. Your thoughtful comments help to reinforce areas that we are executing well in and also areas that require attention. I apologize for any inconvenience that you were caused due to the amount of children in the hotel. We are certainly a family friendly hotel and take extra steps to ensure a quiet and relaxing environment for all of our guests. I am pleased that you appreciated our complimentary breakfast and friendly and accommodating staff. Thank you again for your kind feedback and for your patronage and we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust in our facility.
Arkadelphia, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was the best hotel ever and the staff were the best...Very clean and safe place to stay. They breakfast was great and the complementary cocktail hour was great. We really did enjoy this place. They had alot of ammendities. Pool,Hot tub,Gym. Resturant and lounge on site as well as a guest laundry. The staff was very nice and helpful. And they also had a shuttle service to take were you may need to go.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay and for your 5 star review! Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad we delivered excellence in hospitality. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.
WOODSTOCK, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff did a great job and were very courteous. I did speak with the manager and let them know that I was so please with the service during my stay. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay and for your 5 star review! Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed our courteous staff, clean room and comfortable bed. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The rooms are large, immaculate, and comfortable. I found the bed to be rock hard and the pillows lumpy. I slept very, very badly. Others in our party did much better on the sleeping front. The breakfast food is all-American, and a lot of it, and everyone else was thrilled with it. With my peculiar food needs, I brought my own breakfast. I found the lunch and snacks included with the conference to be more than adequate, if not memorable and delicious. Reasonable gluten-free options. The sound system in the conference was a little tricky. The staff are incredibly kind and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay. Your thoughtful comments help to reinforce areas that we are executing well in and also areas that require attention. I am glad that you appreciated the cleanliness, size and comfort of our rooms, complimentary cooked to order breakfast and kind and friendly staff. However, I am sorry that the bed was not as comfortable as you would have liked. Thank you again for your kind feedback and for your patronage and we hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

There was a small spot on the carpet I noticed upon entering the room. Shortly thereafter, I received a call from the front desk asking if the room was satisfactory. (a nice touch!) I did mention the spot, and the desk clerk offered to change rooms - I told her I'd wait until my husband came up to decide. Also, I was on my way to the reception, and she insisted that I go ahead and call back when I returned to the room (again, excellent touch!) Upon inspecting the rest of the room when we got back, we were delighted by the condition of everything else - extremely clean and no bad odors or coverup spray smell (there's another plus!) Overall, very good experience - we are on the road approx 25% of the time, and stay in a lot of hotels - We often stay with another hotel chain, as our company credit card is with them, but I do prefer Hilton products, and stay when I can. Clean rooms and public areas, courteous service that goes beyond expectations, free parking and other available amenities to choose from when booking including packages, many hotels offer shuttles, too. These features are great and property conditions are always tops. Although Hilton's hotels are sometimes more expensive, they are usually well located and with all of the pluses above are a good value. Thanks for making so many different types of lodging choices available to us 'road warriors'!

2 Thank karenp2472014
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 3 March 2014

Hartford, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Good location, reasonable rate, spaceous and enjoyable room. Excellent place for business meeting or longer stay. Food is tasty and selection is a good mix, but limited. Prices a little high, but balanced out by complimentary items-evening reception and breakfast. Open-balconey floor plan and large community spaces. Parking reasonable at $7.00/day. Internet complimentary if HHonors member.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad we delivered excellence in hospitality. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport
Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
aloft Philadelphia Airport
aloft Philadelphia Airport
#55 of 85 in Philadelphia
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!