First of all, no courtesy phone at the airport, although all other airport hotels have one. Once I called, shuttle came promptly and very pleasant driver. The hotel didn't have my smoking room even though I reserved 5 months in advance and when I approached the bar at 11pm, they were closed. There is no mini-bar and no room service after 11pm, not good for an airport hotel that has weary travelers arriving at all hours. The suite was unimpressive and the carpets and furniture needed to be updated. The breakfast was excellent, but the dining area was like a cheap restaurant. When I travel through PHL again, I will stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning accommodations at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport hotel are designed for your comfort. Unwind in the lush, tranquil atmosphere of the open-air atrium after a long day of business or leisure in Philadelphia during the Evening Reception*, featuring complimentary drinks and snacks. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast in the hotel's atrium, and additional on-site services such as a modern fitness center and an indoor pool. This hotel is less than a mile from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites