The room quality is way beyond part for a Crowne Plaza who is one of the higher end hotels in the IHG brand. Everything was dirty and old inside the room. The noise at night time was really loud, midnight a crazy family yelling in the hallway for about 15 mins and slamming the door left and right then 2am a bunch of guys decides to do the samething.
I was under employee rate but next time if they are the only one available I will just pay more money to go somewhere else.
Only plus about this hotel is that the staff are very friendly and they were all very good and the room service was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza