I arrived after midnight and checked out by 7 a.m. in order to attend a nearby event. As a solo female traveler and a light sleeper, I welcomed the designated women's wing which has extra security precautions as well as a quiet zone--what a great idea! It was so quiet all night, I could have heard a pin drop.
The bed was pretty firm and felt like it was brand new -- very comfortable. The micro fridge was a nice touch. The energy efficient lighting leaves a little to be desired, but overall, the room was clean and comfortable and the rate I got was very reasonable for a city property. I would definitely stay here again.
I did not eat at the property so I can't comment on the quality of the food or service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza