If you need to be in this location for no more than a night, then this hotel is okay. Otherwise it's a tired place with small rooms begging for a makeover. That being said, front desk staff was pleasant and responsive to our request to move rooms and adjust our bill when someone else charged their meal to our room.
The location is good if you want to stay near the City Line Avenue area and/or don't want to stay in Center City Philadelphia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza