Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown
The Bellevue Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Room Service
Alexander Inn(Philadelphia)
1,088 results
All reviewshi expressgreat locationwithin walking distancewalnut streetparking garagebreakfast roomjefferson hospitaloutdoor poolyogurtwould stay here againfree breakfast isliberty bellbreakfast barconvention centerhot breakfastfront desk staffhistorical sites
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We spent our summer family vacations traveling in U.S. We always stay at Holiday Inn hotels because are affordable, clean and well located. This hotel exceed my expectations. The staff is very friendly, the room very comfortable, the breakfast was very good and the staff was deeply friendly.
Beside of all, this HI is walking distance from main attractions in Historic Philadelphia, downtown, Reading Terminal Market and very well communicated to the rest of the city.
Also try the warmed water swimming pool. Good place for adults, kids & teens during summer

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HIEXmidtown, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

We are happy to hear that the Holiday Inn Express Midtown was a good part of the summer vacation fun! We are glad to be a part of the happy memories!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My wife and I attended the Army Navy Game and stayed here. The hotel is excellent very clean and kept clean the entire staff works extremely hard to keep the hotel that way. I will be back keep up the hard work.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a view, just ask. They will try to help you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HIEXmidtown, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

We will keep up the hard work, and keep things ready for your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I had to come here for an appt at Will's Eye...from checking in, to breakfast, my son and I had a remarkable visit. I was so stressed out, spent 8 1/2 hours in my appt and got a lobby full of smiles from every employee we came in contact with. Special shout out to Catherine at the breakfast buffet...she is outstanding and a credit to this establishment. Great job Holiday Inn, Thank you!!

Stayed: December 2013
HIEXmidtown, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Catherine is special, and we are happy to hear that she and her coworkers made such an impact on your stay. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

After a very long day of flight cancelations because of a recent snow storm, I was relieved to be in the competent, friendly hands of Lashai. Knowing how tired I was, she was pleasant and efficient, getting me to my room as quickly as possible. Even after her own night of dealing with cancelations and weary travelers, Lashai was all smiles and just a great IHG representative.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

It's good to hear that LaShai helped to make you welcome after such a tough day. Thank you for letting us know..

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed here for one night whilst in Philadelphia. It was a great central location. The hotel itself was average and breakfast was nothing spectacular. However, I gave this a 4 star rating as the staff and service at front desk and breakfast area was excellent. As an IHG member both me and my wife were very well looked after. The manageress (can't remember her name was there at the day of us checking out) was fantastic and very quick and efficient at getting things sorted. She made sure everything was ok at check out and very professional and polite. Credit to her and her staff!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
HIEXmidtown, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for getting the word out at both IHG and TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that you enjoyed yourself here that much. We hope that the next time you are in the Philly area you stop and stay awhile.