“Awesome”

Ranked #20 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Maastricht, The Netherlands
“Awesome”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hyatt hotel is placed in a very nice location, with very warm and helpful staff. Rooms are really clean. I suggest this hotel especially for Business people, as the price is a bit high. The only problem is that sometimes you can not get taxi easily.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
  • Korean first
Coos Bay, Oregon
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I had spacious room with a corner view. The room was clean with plenty of plugins! My stay was short but the staff was friendly and helpful. I had a very interesting experience at the breakfast meeting I attended - a reality show featuring WWE Divas was being filmed. Very interesting!

Room Tip: Go for the corner rooms!
Hatboro, PA
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I can tell you from the moment I arrived at the hotel everyone form the man you got my bags to the people at the front dsk were excellant. I couldn't have been happier withy the service. The day I was leaving I stop in their cafe to get a cup of coffee to go. the cashier spotted my valet ticket and while I was poring my cream into my coffee she made sure my car was being brought around to the entrance.

Room Tip: ask for a river view
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Gallhat,

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that the staff was so friendly and accommodating! We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Thanks,

Danny Niehaus
Guest Relations Associate
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The Hyatt Regency at Penns Landing in Philadlphia, PA had several excellent choices for ringing in the New Year! We chose the Family Buffet & Fireworks. Scrumptious buffet with a special dessert section (a whole room filled with sweet treats, actually) and then the 6pm firework show. Perfect for families!! We did not spend the night but had a great celebration with the family and were home to ring in the REAL new year at midnight. We would definitely recommend this one!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
I'm so glad you guys had a great time at the family New Year's event. So glad you and your family enjoyed the fire works. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S-Guest Relations Associate
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We enjoyed the view the best. We asked for a view of the water and we were very pleased. I loved seeing the city at night and the water during the day. There is a pier just outside the hotel. Be sure to take a walk up and down the pier as it gives you great views of the city also. So take a camera when you go for a walk. We also enjoyed visiting the ship docked just outside the hotel which has been turned into a restaurant. We didn't go there to eat but the kids and I asked if we could explore the ship and they said yes! So we walked all around the ship and took great photos from the deck. Now, keep in mind that we were there between lunch and dinner time so they were not busy at that time and we pretty much got to explore the whole ship, at least the public areas of the ship, and we were not disappointed. Everyone was very nice.

But back to the hotel review.... we have elementary age kids and by staying at this hotel we got to walk to every tourist location we wanted to see (including the Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin's post office and museum, Betsy Ross House, Independence Hall - all of these are within walking distance). It was not to far for my kids and it was great exercise for all of us. We would stay here again if we visited Philly in the future because of the location and the amazing views. It was worth the stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view or view of the pier. Ask for a room on a higher floor. If your kids like...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Selah-in-Texas
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
How nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience of going to the ship restaurant docked by us and all the tourist locations you visited near our property. I hope you can stay with us again.

John S-Guest Services Specialist
Fort Worth
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Penn's Landing for four nights and was very impressed by the level of service and friendliness of the staff. The weather was awful, the hotel was full with a convention of younger guests and yet the staff was up to the challenge and helped make my stay extra special.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Every staff member we interacted with was lovely and helpful, literally every one without exception! The pool was terrific and the beds are awesome. We only stayed in the hotel and did not use it as a base to see historic Philly, it was too far to walk with young kids.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family