We really liked this hotel, the look from the outside is stunning and the lobby is simply beautiful. The staff were very friendly and all in all i would say this hotel is well worth the money! Our room was average, not great view and not as classy as some hotels i have stayed in but still nice and spacious.
The hotel is situated in the heart of philadelphia and loads in walking distance. Breakfast is expensive to add,,,,massive tip...across the road a diner called little petes, not much from outside but food and staff are excellent, you have go here!
All in all we really liked this hotel and worth staying if you are planning a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated. Stylish. Uniquely Philadelphia. Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square is where history meets innovation and culture. This hotel is high on design and style and located in Philadelphia's most prestigious address, Rittenhouse Square. This luxury center city Philadelphia hotel is in the epicenter of boutique shopping, entertainment and many of Philadelphia's award winning restaurants. The stunning illumination and architecture in the lobby, graceful fireplaces and comfy seating areas complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Radisson