“Excellent standards and great location”

Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
Ranked #28 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights so that we could explore Philadelphia. Rittenhouse Square is a great location with a pavement cafe culture and lots of shops. The hotel is stylish and clean. Service was good and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Hannah W
Joanne-1Hotel, General Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Hannah W,
You made our day here at the Radisson Blu Warwick with your FIVE STAR rating. Thank you from all of us and we hope to see you again soon!
Take care,
Joanne

Write a ReviewReviews (2,244)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

A friend and I stayed here for two nights. Upon entering the hotel you notice how nice it looks. The front desk clerks were efficient, but certainly make you feel like you were even wanted as a guest. In fact, the only time the front desk was friendly was upon check-out. I guess that really says it all. As we were checking out, someone was trying to get a problem resolved but there was no manager on duty and this was in the middle of the day during the week. The room was nice and comfortable upon first look. However, there were marks on the wall and the door was not painted all the way. If I was going to spend the money again on a nice hotel in Philadelphia I would book into a different brand and I stay frequently at Radisson Brand hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear jbrons55,
Thank you for your comments.
I appreciate the time you took to let me know about your experience as it greatly assist us in making improvements to our hotel and in providing the best service and quality possible
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if your travel plans bring you back to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over 4th of July weekend on somewhat short notice but still got a reasonable rate. The location, near Rittenhouse square is great to check our nearby restaurants, bars and shopping. You can quite easily walk to City Hall ad well. Check in at our late arrival was very fast as was check out. We had a King room of typical size; my only complaint was that the window was quite small. I believe this is an older building so there's not much that could be done about that, but otherwise the updates are cool and contemporary. The bathroom was a tad small and maybe showing some wear, but otherwise fine. We did not try the restaurant or breakfast but the in-room menu seemed very reasonable. Overall we thought it was a great location for late night travails and enjoyed it much.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear awanless,
It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful time in Philadelphia over the holiday weekend. And thanks for tell me about your stay at the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and your patronage. We hope to see you again soon.
Take care,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a very nice stay. Room was very clean, good size. Very modern. Staff was pleasant and very accommodating. Only complaint... noisy air conditioner although worked well in keeping room cool. Comfortable beds. I would definitely stay here again. Great location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lichtfamily2013,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel.

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were able to experience the personalized service that we pride ourselves on. I will share your comment with the team and we all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel.

Enjoy your weekend!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Superb location near Rittenhouse Square, would stay again. Nicely renovated and great staff. Valet parking was quick and friendly. The front desk check-in service was also polite and efficient. We ended up on the 8th floor and to my horror we were directly across from the ice machine. But no fear! Once the door closed you didn't hear a peep from the hallway. I also didn't hear any creaks or noise from above, below or the side. Well done!

We did not partake of the onsite coffee shop or restaurant, but both looked very nice. For breakfast lover's just walk across the street to Little Pete's, total hole-in-the-wall diner, but excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear jrexmilner:

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us for the wedding event you were attending and that you were able to experience the personalized service that we pride ourselves on. I have shared your comment with the team and we all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel.

Enjoy your weekend!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Upon arrival we were notified our room was not ready -- 15-20 minute wait. No biggie, we waited in the bar with the drink vouchers they gave us. My boyfriend and I decided to order dinner while we were there. Dinner took an absurd amount of time to arrive and there was one bartender working a packed bar on a Saturday evening. After about 45 minutes at the bar my boyfriend checked on the room. He was given a key, only to go to the room and discover the housekeeper still cleaning. He returned to the bar and we finished our dinner.

Went back to the room after dinner to discover a DISGUSTING bathroom. We called the concierge and were assured someone would be up momentarily -- after we waited another 30 minutes my boyfriend went to the front desk to see what was the hold up. They told him to change rooms however while he was downstairs the maid arrived and cleaned our bathroom (lack of communication). The maid told me that she didn't know why we were checked into that room because it hadnt' been checked for cleanliness. While they were switched our rooms they disabled our current rooms key and we were told our new key would be brought to the room.. the key never arrived.. once again we had to go downstairs. Our housekeeper mentioned getting us a voucher for complimentary breakfast.. we practically had to beg for it.

While having the complimentary breakfast the next morning, my boyfriend found a hair in his food. This could have happened anywhere but this was icing on the cake.

I sent an e-mail to customer service almost two weeks ago and have no heard anything back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Joanne-1Hotel, General Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear 4ABB,
Thank you for your response. I was most disappointed to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience with us on your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia.

We like to promote a high standard of quality and I am deeply apologetic that your experience did not reflect this. I can clearly see from your feedback that the service and product you received was unacceptable. I completely understand after hearing about the issues you had, why you would be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your feedback and I do hope that you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed previously at the Raddison Blu prior to the completion of the recent renovations and the renovations are a great improvement. The lobby and rooms are modern and well furnished. The room was comfortable and clean. In addition to the stylish room and lobby, we were politely received by the front desk staff at our very late arrival check-in. The hotel is in a great location in Philadelphia, and is walking distance to great restaurants, pubs, and shopping. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room away from elevator traffic.