“Great hotel in a great location”

The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
Ranked #30 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
GreenLeadersGold level
Philadelphia
“Great hotel in a great location”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed here due to a good Hotwire rate. This trendy hotel has been, recently, renovated. Upon check-in, Chantal upgraded our room which was really nice, given we were celebrating a milestone. The lobby water was infused with cucumbers, lemons and mint - and was quite refreshing. The room was large and clean with a fridge and safe. The location is perfect as restaurants and shops were near-by. Loved getting my tea and croissants at Miel, the little shop down the street. We were a block off the Walnut Street shops and a block from Rittenhouse restaurants such as Parc, Devon and Rouge. The Prime Rib is located in the hotel and is a good option for steak and/or seafood. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kat714
Joanne-1Hotel, General Manager at The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Kat714,
Hello and thank you for posting some nice comments about the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel here in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia! You really pointed out some of the great features of the hotel and I couldn't have said it better! Also, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to recognize Chantel - she was thrilled to receive it!
Joanne

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jefferson City, MO
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was in Philly on business and was directed to stay here because it was close to the firm I would be visiting. I am very happy I stayed here. The bed was comfortable, and I had a great room on a high floor. The amenities were quite nice, and the facility is centrally-located to much of downtown. A cab can get you most anywhere in short order.
I recommend getting a room on a high floor as the view is quite nice. I am returning to the hotel next week and look forward to that visit.

Room Tip: Get a high floor.
Green Features: You can choose to forego towel and linen service if you like and you're there for several days.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank DeWitt65101
Dear DeWitt65101,
Wow! Thank you for the FIVE STAR review of the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel. The staff is looking forward to welcoming you back. If you are not a member of our hotel's loyalty program, please consider signing up on your return visit.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights so that we could explore Philadelphia. Rittenhouse Square is a great location with a pavement cafe culture and lots of shops. The hotel is stylish and clean. Service was good and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Hannah W
Dear Hannah W,
You made our day here at the Radisson Blu Warwick with your FIVE STAR rating. Thank you from all of us and we hope to see you again soon!
Frankfurt
Reviewed 19 July 2014

A friend and I stayed here for two nights. Upon entering the hotel you notice how nice it looks. The front desk clerks were efficient, but certainly make you feel like you were even wanted as a guest. In fact, the only time the front desk was friendly was upon check-out. I guess that really says it all. As we were checking out, someone was trying to get a problem resolved but there was no manager on duty and this was in the middle of the day during the week. The room was nice and comfortable upon first look. However, there were marks on the wall and the door was not painted all the way. If I was going to spend the money again on a nice hotel in Philadelphia I would book into a different brand and I stay frequently at Radisson Brand hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear jbrons55,
Thank you for your comments.
I appreciate the time you took to let me know about your experience as it greatly assist us in making improvements to our hotel and in providing the best service and quality possible
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if your travel plans bring you back to Philadelphia.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over 4th of July weekend on somewhat short notice but still got a reasonable rate. The location, near Rittenhouse square is great to check our nearby restaurants, bars and shopping. You can quite easily walk to City Hall ad well. Check in at our late arrival was very fast as was check out. We had a King room of typical size; my only complaint was that the window was quite small. I believe this is an older building so there's not much that could be done about that, but otherwise the updates are cool and contemporary. The bathroom was a tad small and maybe showing some wear, but otherwise fine. We did not try the restaurant or breakfast but the in-room menu seemed very reasonable. Overall we thought it was a great location for late night travails and enjoyed it much.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear awanless,
It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful time in Philadelphia over the holiday weekend. And thanks for tell me about your stay at the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and your patronage. We hope to see you again soon.
Sewell, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a very nice stay. Room was very clean, good size. Very modern. Staff was pleasant and very accommodating. Only complaint... noisy air conditioner although worked well in keeping room cool. Comfortable beds. I would definitely stay here again. Great location!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Lichtfamily2013,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel.

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were able to experience the personalized service that we pride ourselves on. I will share your comment with the team and we all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel.

Enjoy your weekend!
Haymarket, Virginia
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Superb location near Rittenhouse Square, would stay again. Nicely renovated and great staff. Valet parking was quick and friendly. The front desk check-in service was also polite and efficient. We ended up on the 8th floor and to my horror we were directly across from the ice machine. But no fear! Once the door closed you didn't hear a peep from the hallway. I also didn't hear any creaks or noise from above, below or the side. Well done!

We did not partake of the onsite coffee shop or restaurant, but both looked very nice. For breakfast lover's just walk across the street to Little Pete's, total hole-in-the-wall diner, but excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear jrexmilner:

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us for the wedding event you were attending and that you were able to experience the personalized service that we pride ourselves on. I have shared your comment with the team and we all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel.

Enjoy your weekend!