“best pizza around”

Cuisines: Pizza
New York City, New York
“best pizza around”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

These guys know how to make pizza -- thin or thick crust -- delicious toppings and a zing to the sauce!

Visited June 2012

new jersey
“great pizza”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I eat at Terra Luna at least once a week. Jim (the owner) is a real chef, and I think he makes everything from scratch with top-quality ingredients. He makes traditional pizzas (plain, pepperoni, veggie) that are excellent, and a great value too: $3 buys you a monster slice. (I'm a big boy, and I can't eat two slices at one sitting.)

Jim really shines when it comes to his non-traditional pizza. General Tso's pizza and Pulled Pork pizza jump to mind. Traditionalists may hesitate, but they shouldn't. I trust Jim with my taste buds. Our neighborhood email list lights up when Jim comes up with a new creation.

The "dining room" is just a couple of barstools at a counter by the window. Friendly service, great food at a low price, and every seat is a window seat. What else could you want?

• Visited February 2013