“Yum!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Yum!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love to get ice cream here even though its further from home then other places. My favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter. They are very generous with the portion size and I always leave satisfied. My one son freaks out because the cups are Styrofoam but they are nice and put his in a soda cup. My other child complains about the topping choices (no reeses) but I ignore him. I really like the ice cream here and the workers are all always very friendly.

Visited January 2014

Princeton Junction, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best of the best in ice cream!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The ice cream tastes very fresh, the place is busy, everyone helpful and great flavors. Best coffee ice cream anywhere!

Visited November 2013
New Jersey
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Great ice cream and ambiance”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I love the icecream here so much better than Cold Stones. Flavors taste homemade and less caloric than other places.

Visited August 2013