We stayed in this hotel 4 nights in early August. Some things that may be helpful:
1) There is very little drawer space. If you don't mind living out of your suitcase not a problem.
2) There is no actual table in this room. Don't plan on eating in this room since there is also only one office-type chair and one straight chair.
3) The thermostat is tricky. In most locations people complain it's too hot but this room was too cold. The only way to warm the room is to put the A/C off.
4) Breakfast ranges from mediocre to poor. Cheerios and yogurt may well be your best bets.
5) This location was converted from another hotel chain. This May account for the majority of above issues since we've never experienced these in other Hampton locations.
On a positive note, the front desk staff, especially Chenille (sp?) were very nice and extremely helpful. They answered all our questions and Chenille provided excellent information on 2 restaurants.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hampton Inn