“Great, quick meal!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The staff were friendly. We went to this restaurant for lunch because we were tired of American grill fare. We were happy we did. Many menu options and a children's menu. We were all happy with our meals. It was quick and great Mexican food. No alcohol.

1  Thank Tara E

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I recently had a chance to try this place out while visiting Gettysburg once again. I'm far from an expert when it comes to Mexican food, but I have to say that the lunch I received was great. Not only was the food very good, but the portion size was great too. You definitely won't leave hungry.

As good as the good was, I found the service to be even better. The staff was very friendly, and saw to all our needs without having to be asked to do so.

If you're in the area and enjoy Mexican food, you should stop by and try the place out.

1  Thank AnthonyF2010
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Food was ok but far from the best mexican food. No alcohol - BYOB. I will look for a different restaurant next time I visit

1  Thank george h
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We were looking for a quiet place to eat while visiting Gettysburg that was not on the main drag and filled with tourist. Found this and was very happy we did. We were met at the door, seated very quickly, and then the wait staff started!! It was non-stop attention. Food was served very quickly and it was delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good Mexican food and a quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Excellent food and kind service! We didn´t wait any long for our food. Good veggie choices! Couldn´t ask for more.