“Quick Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The exterior looks like a fast food dive, interior is better, booths are comfortable. The service was quick and friendly. The food was delicious and not expensive. We had chicken fajitas and enchiladas. Would definitely return.

1  Thank VacationPaula

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We couldn't decide where to go for dinner while visiting Gettysburg. We decided on Mexican then I used tripadvisor to chose the restaurant. We are a large family and decided to do carryout so we could eat in the park. Imagine our disappointment when out of the ten entrees we ordered only TWO were correct. Our requests weren't extraordinary. I asked for the two burrito meal as well as my husband and we both asked for two chicken burritos. We both received one chicken and one beef. My son doesn't eat cheese. We asked for no cheese on his tacos. He got a pack of tacos with only cheese. My other sons asked for no lettuce and there was lettuce on all their tacos. The food was average nothing special. The chips and salsa complimentary were nice but the salsa was very spicy. I would not recommend this location to anyone. Maybe if you eat at the location it's better but such a large order I would think our business would be welcome.

1  Thank Mi5zonsn2
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I won't say this is the best Mexican food I've ever had, but it IS good! And the service is always super fast and friendly. I recommend anything with Texana in the name, the Fajita Burrito or the Chile Rellana. Only thing I wouldn't get is the tacos. If you go M-Th for lunch, most lunch items are $4-5!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We found this restaurant by using Siri on our phone. We wanted something a little different and thought why not Mexican. Good and fast service. The food was excellent and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have eaten many times her with my wife we usually order the chicken and steak fajita burrito. I also order Pork Carnitas, They are tender and delicious