“Best Ice Cream ever”

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Gettysburg
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to Gettysburg many many times. One of my favorite bits.....Pistachio ice cream at Kilwins. It's the best.

I'm from Massachusetts but I now live in England and when I'm home for a visit I try to get down to G'burg for the atmosphere. ....and ice cream. No matter the time of year.

The best.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

On our last day in Gettysburg we visited Kilwin's. It was on a day when you bought one waffle cone and got the second one free. The flavor selection was huge and it was hard to decide which flavor to try. We also left the store with some of their homemade fudge. Again, buy 2 slices and get the 3rd one free. We got the best deal for our bucks that day.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We ventured in here one night after dinner. The ice cream was very good. I wish we tried the fudge-they make it right there in front of you!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Good ice cream ever on a cool evening. Wish I had gotten a chocolate flavor instead of the turtle. Plenty of selection. Loved the texture...not too hard. Also sell fudge (sorry no vanilla) and chocolates. Both looked good but did not induldge.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

They sell homemade fudge there too! The ice cream was delicious. The place is small so you have to eat outdoors.