“Wonderful ice cream”

Price range: US$2 - US$8
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful ice cream”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Kilwins ice cream is a must if you are lucky enough to have one near you. Pricey but worth it. My only disappointment wad that they were out of their #1 best selling ice cream which happens to be my favorite (salted caramel) and they weren't expecting more for 3 days! I had another flavor which was good also but make sure the management keeps up with demand on the best flavors please.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious ice cream, pricey”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I loved the salted caramel ice cream. I agree with others that it is pricey but delicious and the fudge and other sweets looked good too.

Visited August 2014
York, Pennsylvania
“Oooey gooey taste of heaven”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Love love love salted caramel ice cream waffle cone! Is a bit pricey so I'll limit myself to one each time I visit G- burg (which is about 3 times a year).

“Delicious but pricey”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Many, many ice cream flavors that are out of this world, but it is a little pricey. We were able to hunker down with other customers during a rain storm, and it was a cozy rest.

Visited August 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Amazing, but some may feel sticker shock”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My fiancee and I went here twice because I disliked Mr. G's. For me, price isn't an issue when it comes to ice cream, but I can see how some families might suffer from sticker shock.

Kilwin's chocolate fudge ice cream was amazing. There was no bland flavor as there was with Mr. G. It is $5.49 for a single scoop. I also bought some fudge when they were having a special. I enjoyed that as well. The girl behind the counter was friendly. I would go back again.