“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Expecting a "chain quality steak" I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and how it was perfectly prepared. Unfortunately sides had been prepared hours before and then just heated up and the avocados used in the guacamole are as hard as a golf ball

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I can't believe I'm writing about a chain restaurant in Gettysburg, but we met up with a large group of friends here and the staff accommodated us very well. I thought the food was a step above that of most of these restaurants--very fresh and well presented. I'd go back....

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Directly across from the hampton Inn. Fine, varied salad bar, great crab cakes (cakes actually have crab as the primary ingredient).The only place I know of that has sauteed snow peas as one of the veg options. If you know Ruby Tuesday's you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The restaurant was getting ready to close, yet the waiter was very attentive and responded well to our special requests. The food and prices were average.

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I had went to Amish country for the day so by the time I checked into the hotel I just wanted to find a restaurant close by eat and go to bed. Usually I have no problem at Ruby Tuesday and enjoy eating there. I ordered a steak and was very surprised that it was cooked very good the zucchini was slimy and the baked potato was good .
The problem here was our vanishing waitress she brought us our food and then it was a miracle to see her again. We asked for new drinks and I caught a glimpse of her with our drinks and then she set them down at the waitress station and by the time we got them the ice was melted. Don't go here if you have other choices hopefully they will learn from their mistakes.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!