“It was okay...”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“It was okay...”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I have taken this tour before but they've changed it to more story-telling and lest investigating. We were both looking forward to the tour but were disappointed in the change. The guides were pleasant and did a great job. But the tour was a LOT of just standing around listening to their stories. So, if you're like me and have a bad back, this tour may not be for you.

Visited July 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So-So”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Being in the actual orphanage was great, the tour not so much. the stuff with the "paranormal expert" seemed a bit staged. The part in the basement with an reenactor was ok, she did a great job but I specifically chose the midnight tour to not have that part. Not worth the 13 dollars per person, Id say 7 or 8 tops.

Visited July 2014
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nothing too thrilling .”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

If you believe in the spirits this tour comes with great stories of the orphanage and things people have experienced. If u are a true non believer like my fiancé, don't waste your time.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Brandilee12
Tarentum, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've done quite a few ghost tours in Gettysburg but this one was probably the best. The tour guide was very good. He was very excited about the tour he was giving and an excellent story teller. Well worth the money. I would do it again in a heart beat. I also got a photo of a ghost here! My excitement level was through the roof the whole night.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Lindsey H
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Of all the tours, this is the worst!”
Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

I can not accurately describe how awful this tour is! From the very beginning it was a disorganized mess! The story they tell is extremely gimmicky and has a lame summer camp feel to it. After standing outside in the freezing weather while the guides tried to figure out which way was up, we were hearded like cattle into the orphange. We listened to a story upstairs before descending into the legendary basement of torture complete with the shackles and chains...that were rubber!!! The group was let loose to roam and kick up enough dust to provide ample "orbs" for all those taking pictures. After the basement, our guide led us around outside telling more stories. My husband and I completely tuned her out but we are too polite to just walk away even though we discussed it! The only entertainment was the people watching! Go get yourself an ice cream cone and wander around town, you'll have more fun!

Visited March 2013