“BEST NIGHT STAY I HAVE EVER HAD IN A HOTEL” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Gettysburg

Comfort Suites Gettysburg
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Gettysburg
aroundtheworld
“BEST NIGHT STAY I HAVE EVER HAD IN A HOTEL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2009

My family and I were passiing through gettysburg with intentions of staying one night. We passed by the hotel and saw it was now open so we decided to stop in. The hotel is beautiful. Cathedral lobby ceiling warm and inviting atmosphere and a very enthusiatic friendly front desk. We could not refuse the warm welcome so we decided to settle down at the hotel for the night. We walked in to the room and got so much more then what we were expecting. The rooms were so large yet cozy. My family and I had such a wonderful stay the first night in the ultra plush beds and my kids had so such a good time we decided to extend our trip to another night. .. If you traveling through Gettysburg I reccomend you stay at THIS HOTEL. It is BRAND NEW NOT EVEN 72 HOURS OLD. I assure you you will not be dissapointed.. plus the delux hot breakfast with eggs sausage and waffles alone was enough to get me to come back to this hotel.

Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank aroundtheworld17

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)