“Needs Gordon Ramsey restaurant rescue!”

Thai Classic IV Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 129 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Needs Gordon Ramsey restaurant rescue!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Bland atrocious food. Worst fried tofu I ever ate. The mildew musty smell as soon as you walk in the door was an indication of what's to come. Dark, dreary, outdated everything. Water stains on the ceiling. Quite frankly, we couldn't even eat much of our food and we were very hungry. Resented paying the check. My boyfriend was too nice to make a fuss, but here is his summation "It sucked."

• Visited June 2014

Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Thai restaurant without Papaya Salad ??? Unbelievable!!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I can't believe a Thai Food restaurant without Papaya Salad... Such a classic basic traditional essential dish !!!

It was good... Good vegetarian option...

Cool pictures on the walls of customers eating at this restaurant...

Thanks! Please add the Papaya salad to your menu!!!

• Visited April 2014
Georgia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We always like to stop in here when we are in Gettysburg. The food is delicious and freshly cooked. The Thai iced tea is refreshing. Very good service, too!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank njtravellers
maryland
“Learn to Love it.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have eaten here many times and have always had excellent meals. The service is excellent and the staff are attentive and friendly. I go for spicy but my better half is not an adventurous diner. Nonetheless, she always finds a dish that she loves as well. Come here for the food, not the atmosphere. The decor is sparse and the walls are decorated mostly with Thai travel posters, pictures of patrons having meals and family pictures of the owners. Also, the restaurant does not have a liquor license, which accounts for the empty tables on weekend nights in the winter months when Gettysburg is not full of visitors. Do yourself a favor and do not be deterred by the decor, empty tables or lack of liquor. This is a great little place to have a wonderful meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank eplebnista
Kansas City, Missouri
“We like Thai!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We really enjoy this Thai experience when in Gettysburg. Service was very prompt. I ordered Pad Thai and my friend had Thai Curry. Both arrived hot and quickly. My Pad Thai actually had some large shrimps on it. It was exceptionally good and tasty. My friend really enjoyed his curry. The restaurant itself was in an older but clean, probably Civil War era building, which means it was narrow and long. The bathroom was clean. Overall an economical, yet tasty, Thai lunch.

• Visited January 2014