“So much fun!”

Add it.
Guided Historic Walking Tours
Ranked #23 of 29 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: VARIOUS ROUTES, SPECIALTY & CUSTOM TOURS AVAILABLE Guided walking tours in downtown Gettysburg by Licensed Town Guides are 90 minutes. The tours provide stories from diary entries, personal accounts, letters, drawings, and photographs with stories of Tillie Pierce, Henrietta Shriver, the canon known as “Penelope”, Mary Virginia Wade, Sarah Broadhead, Mary McAllister, Elizabeth Gilbert, John Burns and many, many others.
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This was really fun and informative. We highly recommend this part of the trip to take in downtown Gettysburg. What a quaint and historic town. We wish we had stayed longer b/c there is just so much to see and do!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We did a tour called the gravediggers tour, it was pretty awesome. The things that we learned a lot of very interesting things about what happens before and after the war. The guide was very knowledgeable and happy to share that wealth of information inner think meat. I would certainly do it again the only reason I mdidnt give 5 stars is they do not offer personal grave digger tours. I would have paid more to not have the fat ugly people with us.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Our National park tour guide made history come alive. I recall studying about Gettysburg but never understood how crucial it was to outcome of the war. Our tour guide offered not only a knowledgeable account of the battle, but details about the generals and other important figures who were involved. It was great too not to have to drive to each spot or worry about what comes next. I would recommend the live tour over the audio tour any day because the tour guide will answer all your questions.

1  Thank Sonja M
Reviewed 12 July 2012

If you have an ipad, then click into http://www.gettysburg.stonesentinels.com/Tours/MainTourMenu.php
Then you can click EACH of the stone monuments to read their faces.

2  Thank Janet S
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Our family wanted to do the walk tour so we met with the person collecting the money and doing the guide and paid for everyone. We were told to sit and wait until the the time to start the tour, about 15 minutes. More people came and signed up and I noticed that they were given ear pieces, but not us. I explained this to the woman from the company and she told me there were no more! She look very confused and flustered. I told her we were there WAY before anybody else. We just asked for our money back and never got to do the tour.

1  Thank molokinirum