“Simply unbelievable!”

Victorian Photography Studio
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Whether you want to capture your family's precious vacation or get striking Civil War images , Victorian Photography Studio can make it happen with our extensive Civil War Wardrobe . You can count on us to deliver what we promise. -We offer 19th century Wet-Plate photography with a short hisory lesson on how the process was done. -We also offer the less expensive modern Digital photography.and Now you can rent Civil War clothing for any occasion.Come on in and see some 19th century cameras and props.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Huntingtown, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Simply unbelievable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

In 2011 while visiting Gettysburg P.A. my children wanted an old-time photo done to give their mom for mother's day, I was none to hip on the idea due to a bad experience in the past, than the kids said lets look there ( victorian photography studio ) so we walked in and found it very interesting. After talking with the very friendly and informative young lady at the counter we decided to give it a try, all I can say is everyone who received a copy of or has seen the photo as well as myself and children were extremely impressed by it, which brings us to the present experience, 2012 which was just as pleasant if not more so than our first. Kuddos to the staff, their help and experience made it a most enjoyable experience. We are already planning our next trip.

familythattravels30
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“What a great experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

We had our family picture taken here April 20th, 2012. And let me tell you it was one of the best experiences in my life. And now we have a picture to remember this great experience. Our family portrait was a picture of my husband as a Union General, myself and our two little boys, ages 4 & 1. The staff worked so well with the kids. Its amazing that they did not have to take many photos because they managed to get my kids to cooperate. I truly recommend this experience to anyone traveling to Gettysburg. Kudos to Victiorian Photography Studio!! Keep up the great work! :-)

Visited April 2012
1 Thank familythattravels30
Staten Island, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Lovely experience once again will always come back when in town very affordable and amazing photography quality very professional and helpful and a very fun experience thanks again !!

Zanesville, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved this experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

This place rocked! They are very professional and give you a great education on tin types while you are there. My hubby and I had a great time being dressed up. My husband is also a photographer, so he loved chatting with them about their studio, lighting, etc.
I was just loving my temporary hoop skirt! The tin type is so authentic. What a wonderful memory!

Visited March 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was great the owners were fun and joked with us when we were doing it. It was cheap and the pic turned out great!