We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights at the beginning over our touring holiday and ended up her for the last 2 nights at the end.
The first stay was probably better than the last two nights as we had a downstairs room. The is no elevator, so you would need to carry your luggage up some steep stairs if you were on the second floor.
The rooms were nice though and very clean and comfortable, although you may have a better night's sleep with newer pillows!
Breakfast was satisfactory and plenty available. Would probably use again, but liked the Days Inn across the road better, if only for the outside pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 of Gettysburg, PA. We are conveniently located exactly one mile from the center of Gettysburg and two miles from the battlefields and the related attractions. We are positioned closely to the crossroads of US Rt 30 and US Rt 15, directly behind Perkins Restuarant. On your next visit to Gettysburg, please come stay with the Super 8 and enjoy our SuperStart breakfast, free wireless internet, and indoor pool/spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Super Eight Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn Express
- Gettysburg Super Eight
- Gettysburg Super 8