“Solstice Survival”

The Links at Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Located several miles from historic battlefields, this 18-hole, championship par 71 course features 35-foot rock cliffs, many lakes, stone-lined tee boxes, waterfalls and various wildlife.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just got done playing 3 rounds in one day at The Links at Gettysburg and had a great time. The staff was great and the course now is one of my favorites. I will be back.

All reviews
"track"
"novice"
"events"

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Challenging and beautiful. The course was perfectly groomed and you had beautiful homes to see along the course as well as the beautiful Gettysburg countryside. I had a great hamburger for lunch and everyone was very friendly.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Challenging course in excellent condition. Scenic views in the middle of the farm lands and battle fields of Gettysburg PA. Back nine as tough as anywhere in the area! Great staff. Only negative is practice that the range is limited. Reasonably priced, decent food and drink after golf. Makes for a great day at the links!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was a gorgeous april day for an outdoor wedding after a long winter! The ceremony was overlooking the beautiful greens and while the bride and groom decided NOT to pay the outlandish amount of money it would've taken to close the golf course so players could not interfere, you would never have known anyone was playing! The clubhouse kindly provided huge umbrellas for the elderly family members who were waiting in the hot sun for the ceremony to begin. They should maybe invest in some sort of retractable awning for such warm days as a few of the bridal party looked as though they would pass out from the sun. I can only imagine how hot it would be on a 90 degree sunny day.
The reception area was gorgeous and layed out pretty well. It was hard for all the guests to see the cake cutting though, as it was down a narrow room. The food was buffet and was decent. Not the best wedding food I've had but not the worst either. Not sure if it was catered or if it's "in house" catering.
There was an open bar so the following is not a huge deal money wise (it would be if they were paying per drink or guests had to pay) but super annoying as a guest. We would go to the bar and get our wine, beer and 2 waters, sit at our table for a few to chit chat then hit the dance floor... without our drinks because who can dance with a wine glass in hand? One song later (3 minutes!) and we would go back to our table and it was absolutely cleared! 2 FULL drinks and 2 waters. gone! this happened at least 5 times. I had to explain to the bartenders what was happening because they looked at me like I was a huge lush! I was only getting about 2 sips from each glass. So absolutely embarrassing and frustrating. And i'm sure the bartender was tired of getting me my order every 10 minutes. We finally started placing our napkins over our drinks if we left the table even for a moment... which looked worse BUT it saved my drink from being taken and dumped! Whoever is running this place should look into this because they are going to loose a ton of money if this happens all the time. The table was also cleared of the place cards (which I along with most save as a memento) with the dinner plates! I can understand wanting "clean" looking tables but this was absurd.
Mostly, this is a beautiful location for a wedding and the bridal party was able to use golf carts to cart them around the property for some GORGEOUS pictures, but as for the service part, it was lacking.